- I am always doing things I can’t do, that’s how I get to do them.
- I’d like to live like a poor man with lots of money.
- My mother said to me, ‘If you become a soldier, you’ll be a general;
if you become a monk, you’ll end up as the pope.’
Instead, I became a painter and wound up as Picasso.
- Love is the greatest refreshment in life.
- Every act of creation is first of all an act of destruction.
- You must always work not just within but below your means If you can handle three elements, handle only two. If you can handle ten, then handle only five. In that way the ones you do handle, you handle with more ease, more mastery, and you create a feeling of strength in reserve.
- Computers are useless. They can only give you answers.
- Every child is an artist, the problem is how to remain an artist once he grows up.
- Youth has no age.